Sunday, January 27, 2013

Red Capet: SAG Awards 2013

The SAG Awards red carpet was a let down for the most part. Most actresses opted for safe and boring gowns. That's why I loved it when Nicole Kidman stepped onto the red carpet in this sexy semi see through Vivienne Westwood number. I like her look so much that I don't even mind the stick straight hairdo. She was the best dressed of the night. As for Naomi Watts she came in second place wearing this pretty Marchesa gown. Jessica Chastain had this Jessica Rabit thing going on in this red gown. I do think that she played it safe but she still managed to look gorgeous and I loved her hair and makeup. I honestly keep waiting for Jennifer Lawrence to wow me but she hasn't yet even though she keeps wearing Raf's designs for Dior. Her look was quite boring but the red carpet was so bad she definitely was one of the best dressed of the night. I'm still hoping she will wear something amazing come Oscar night.


Images: harpersbazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment