Friday, August 3, 2012

Twilight Concert Series 2012: My Morning Jacket

Here are some pictures I took of My Morning Jacket's concert last night. Let me just start by saying that they blew my mind from beginning to end. They are a band that I have always liked and respected but for one reason or another I never took the time to actually sit down and listen to them. That all changed last night when I witnessed some serious talent and amazing skills five feet in front of me. Highlight of the show was when they played "Touch Me I'm Going to Scream" to a reported 17,000 crowd waving their glow sticks and rocking out until the next song started. And not to mention when they came back to do an encore to a crowd wanting more. I had a really good time and if you ever get the chance to see them live do it and you will be in for a treat. On a side note if your a fan of the T.V. show "American Dad" they have a whole episode dedicated to them.








1 comment:

  1. it has been awhile since i have listened to them but i like their stuff a lot!

    -jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete