Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stella Tennant in El Dorado

Yesterday I bought US Vogue's special anniversary September issue with Lady Gaga on the cover. While I don't particularly care for her in fashion and much less in music I decided not to post it. Although I do like the eye catching Marc Jacobs dress I'm sure everyone has already seen what the cover looks like. I decided to post Stella Tennant's amazing editorial instead. Shot in Peru by Peruvian photographer Mario Testino. I like this seasons collections with the contrast of the Peruvian culture in the background. Using leopard prints, embellishments in the clothing, and structured handbags. Plus the mix of layers of clothing in different patterns was done to perfection.




















Images: thefashionspot.com








No comments:

Post a Comment