Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kinga Rajzak in The Scarlet Focus

I really like this stunning beauty editorial with model Kinga Rajzak. It's from Vogue Japan's beauty editorial for September. I like the trees and branches peeking through in the background and the all black clothing for the editorial. And in terms of makeup I always love a dark lip like the one shown here. Taking all the focus to the lips and keeping the rest of the face makeup minimal. Or having dark eye makeup with nude lips. But never mixing the two looks together as it would be overkill and look a bit cheap. I will keep this ed in mind for fall makeup inspiration.






 
Images: models.com

2 comments:

  1. Love this photos! All black!
    I like your blog and I'm following you now!
    If you like my blog, follow me back!
    Anca Oniga
    http://designcontributor.com/floral-print

    ReplyDelete