Saturday, July 28, 2012

Natasha Poly, "On the Riviera"

Natasha Poly looks gorgeous on the latest issue of Vogue Russia. Despite the confusion regarding her right hand on the cover. I like the sleek ponytail and makeup used on the cover and the glamorous styling for the accompanying editorial, "On the Riviera." Where she is seen stepping out into the red carpet wearing a green leopard print velvet Gucci dress during Cannes Film Festival. Getting her makeup done, popping champagne, and hanging out with fellow models. So basically having a great time on the French Riviera.














 Images: vogue.ru & models.com












3 comments:

  1. in this year her all appearances on the red carpet were breathtaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog! but I don't know how to follow it!!!! :(
    I love Natasha Poly! I just love Vogue Russia!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really appreciate it. And to tell you the truth I just learned how to follow other blogs yesterday lol! Google how to do it. But if u can't just come by and check out my blog every now and then :)

      Delete