Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Emma Stone's Spider Man Promotion Tour Wardrobe

Emma's style has been on point while promoting her new film,The Amazing Spider-Man around the globe. So I put together some of my favorite looks she has worn on the red carpet and during photocalls. My absolute favorite has to be the super glamorous black Gucci gown she wore to the Paris premiere. And her wavy hair and dark makeup were perfection and tied in the look beautifully. And how about that awesome Elie Saab jumpsuit she wore in London? She looked lean and a gorgeous. In Moscow she wore a sophisticated and ladylike Pucci ensemble that's to die for. And finally I'm loving the pumps she wore with every outfit especially the pointy Perspex Louboutin heels. And for now she can do no wrong in my book.



Images: thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment