Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Met Gala 2012: Best Dressed

Now on to my list of best dressed at the Met Gala 2012. I put a few pictures together of my favorite outfits of the night. Starting with Rooney Mara in this black Givenchy dress. I love everything from the hair to makeup.


Here are my favorite black dresses of the night. Renee Zellweger  in this backless Emilio Pucci number. Marion Cotillard in a gorgeous black and purple Dior. The always elegant Cate Blanchett in Alexander McQueen. And Gisele looked great in Givenchy.
These are my favorite metallic dresses. Camilla Belle's dress from Ralph Lauren is so chic. Lana Del Rey looked amazing in Altuzarra. Although, the cape is too Gwyneth Paltrow at the Oscar's. I love Bianca's gold Dolce & Gabbana dress. Karolina almost made my worst dressed list wearing that awful headpiece but aside from that her Rachel Zoe dress it to die for.
And finally the best short dresses of the night go to Gwyneth Paltrow, Carey Mulligan, and Kate Bosworth. All three in Prada. Emma Stone didn't wow me with her red Lanvin dress but she still looked really cute and had to make my list.


Images: style.com glamour.com harpersbazaar.com

1 comment:

  1. marion cotillard is my favourite one of them! she looked so lovely!

    ReplyDelete